Presentation of digital tourist map of Knjazevac municiality
1st December 2017
In order to improve visibility, availability of information and promotion of tourist offer of Knjazevac municipality, 1st December 2017 in Knjazevac was presented the Digital tourist map of Knjazevac.
Digital Tourist Map is based on 'Google maps' platforms and provides a quick and easy overview of the tourist offer of Knjazevac, such as attractions, accommodations, facilities of rural tourism, restaurants, wineries, sport facilities, picnic and so on.
Digital map Tourist is free to download and for further use. It is available at www.mapa.knjazevac.rs
Digital tourist maps Knjaževca is made by the Institute for pgranična areas with the help of the Tourist Organization of Knjaževac and support of the Municipality of Knjaževac.
Promotion of Digital Atlas of the cultural heritage of eastern Serbia
13th April 2016
Digital Atlas of the cultural heritage of eastern Serbia was presented on 13th April 2016 in Regional development agency of eastern Serbia in Zajecar
The promotion was attended by representatives of institutions and organizations dealing with cultural heritage in the region of eastern Serbia, as well as citizens interested in this topic.
The overall objective of this multi-lingual interactive web platform is to emphasize the importance of innovation in the processing and storing of information, the establishment of additional affirmation of the rich cultural heritage of the region and highlighting their tourist importance.
Digital atlas of cultural heritage of eastern Serbia was formed in partnership of the Institute for the border areas with RARIS (Regional Development Agency of Eastern Serbia), Museum of Knjazevac, the National Museum in Zajecar and cooperation of 22 organizations and institutions dealing with cultural heritage in Eastern Serbia . These organizations and institutions are also proponents of examples of cultural heritage contained in the Digital Atlas.
The project was implemented with the assistance of the Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications (http://mtt.gov.rs).
Conference ‘’The future of border regions towards the EU’’
17th March 2016
Within the project ''The future of the border regions and the EU ', 16h and 17h March in Knjazevac was held the conference ''The future of border regions towards the EU''.
The conference was organized by the Institute for border areas and RARIS (Regional Development Agency of Eastern Serbia). The aim of the conference is to help the Serbian border regions to be better prepared for EU integration. The conference presented the process of EU integration and its impact on the border regions of Serbia. This event brought together more than 80 representatives of local government, business and civil society in Eastern Serbia.
The following topics was discussed:
- The process of EU integration,
- Experiences of other countries in the development of the border regions especially during the accession to the EU,
- Local Government and the EU accession process,
- The character of EU accession for the operation of small and medium-sized enterprises,
- Support Programs border areas during the EU accession process,
- Other issues of importance for the development of border areas.
The participants of the conference were:
- Nataša Dragojlović, coordinator of the National Convention on the EU;
- Hudolin Steffen, head of the surgery department - II - EU Delegation to Serbia;
- Detelin Dimitrov, Advisor at the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria to the Republic of Serbia;
- Stefan Imre, Advisor to the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Romania;
- dr. Alexander Grunauer, the leader of the project 'Local economic development in the Danube region'';
- Ivan Knežević, Deputy Secretary General of the European Movement in Serbia;
- Vasilij Stanic, an associate of the Office for European Integration;
- Djordje Staničić, Secretary General of the Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities;
- Marina Tadić, advisor for international cooperation of the Office for Cooperation with civil society;
- Nebojša Matijašević, project manager GIZ project 'Support to the EU Accession Negotiation in Serbia' ';
- Boban Kostandinović, project manager RARIS program 'Year of Entrepreneurship' '
- Igor Mladenovic, an adviser to the Enterprise Europe Network;
- prof. dr. Slavenko Grgurević, director of the Union of Employers of Serbia;
- Maja Jovanovic, Project Manager-IPA CBC Program Serbia -Bulgaria;
- Zoran Milovanovic, project manager RARIS, the program '' Veni, Vino, Vici ";
- Mladen Radosavljevic, the leader of the '' New Energy for Stara Planina''.
Download presentations from the conference:
- Institucionalni okvir za pregovore sa EU
- CBC cooperation_Romanian experience in development of border regions of EU
- Bulgaria – Serbia IPA Cross-border Programme 2007 – 2013
- Pogranični regioni u Srbiji na putu pristupanja EU
- SEIO - Programi prekogranične i transnacionalne saradnje 2014 - 2020
- Kancelarija za saradnju sa civilnim društvom (www.civilnodrustvo.gov.rs)
- Program ''Evropa za gradjane i gradjanke'' 2016-2020
- Podrška malim i srednjim preduzećima u Srbiji
- Podrška pregovorima sa Evropskom unijom
- Razvoj MSP-a u nedovoljno razvijenim opštinama jugoistočne Srbije
After the conference it was made the reference: Conclusions of the conference ''The future of border regions towards the EU''. The document can be downloaded ovde.
The conference was held with the assistance of the Municipality of Knjaževac.