Search the Knowledge Base by keyword
Search the Knowledge Base by category
Knowledge base includes documents from the four key areas of development in Serbia and Bulgaria:
You will get the document by using appropriate filters.
The following requirements must be met for an expert to be added to the Base:
- Successfully completed at least an appropriate Faculty in accordance with the List of titles that can be downloaded here
- Have a minimum of 3 years' relevant work based practical experience
- Participated in preparation of at least 3 planning documents and research studies or implementation projects in the past 10 years
You are invited to take a part in the Knowledge Base creation by entering into it in the following way:
- Define your area of expertise in accordance with the classification of experts that can be downloaded here
- Deliver important documents and studies relevant to Eastern Serbia you took part in their preparation or implementation
For any further information, please contact Mrs. Silvija Todorov-Micić, RARIS, by phone 019/426-37.
The project is co-funded by EU trough the Bulgaria–Serbia IPA Cross-border Programme.
“This web site has been produced with the assistance of the European Union through the Cross-Border Programme CCI No 2007CB16IPO006. The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of RARIS-Regional Development Agency Eastern Serbia and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union or the Managing Authority of the Programme.”